Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday!

My birthday was FABULOUS! Jeff surprised me with this way cute Dooney and Bourke purse! I was so surprised. He knew I wanted a new purse but I didnt think he'd pick one out and buy it!! Thanks Jeff!
We went to Idaho Falls on my birthday and spent the majority of my birthday money from family! We also ate a Johnny Carino's which is always amazing!!! and even better, I got the day off of work!! It was lots of fun to celebrate my birthday with Hubs. He made me feel like a princess, and I was most definitly spoiled!

Thanks mom for feeling the need to get preggos with me (and If I was an accident just dont tell me!!) haha. Thanks to my parents for raising me to be pretty fab, I must say. It was a great birthday and I cant wait till Jeff's birthday to spoil him back.

_M_


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! haha i thought you said you were pregnant and your mom was too (thanks for getting preggers with me) haha i was like WHAAT? now i get it! glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a special day. Can't wait to hang out and spend some time with you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete