Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A girl can dream, right?

I am a teeny weeny bit OCD When it comes to planning my dream house. and today all I can think about is a craft room? Why am i thinking about this, you might think? cause my teeny weeny craft table is a peice of you know what. I have absolutely no room to do anything, which resorts in the kitchen table to be used for crafts, which means.. angry husband who has no room for anything. whooopss!! Here are some of my FAV!

I love the fact that there is a TV Across from her sewing machine. We would be best friends. Oh and i LOVE that table. its huge.

Um hello! This looks like a kitchen it is so amazing. enough said!
Check out the storage in this bad boy.
Oh goody this is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. A girl can definatly dream, and this is a good dream. :) I love those craft rooms too! Now, if only I was crafty. . . :)

    ReplyDelete