Monday, March 8, 2010

Sister Martinsen

SCROLL DOWN FOR JACKSON HOLE POST.

So, this is a really tough week for me. My best friend Sarah Martinsen is leaving on Wednesday for the MTC. She was called to serve in the Auckland, New Zealand mission. Sarah and I have been best friends since we met in our missionary book of mormon class last January. Little did she know she would really be going on a mission. I text her first thing when I wake up, every time I do something throughout the day, and right before I go to bed.

Here are some reasons why I love her.

I can tell her anything.
She doesn't judge anyone.
She helps out anyone.
She loves the gospel and makes it known.
She can make anyone laugh.
She sends me great recipes.
She texts me a picture every time she buys something new.
She prays for me when I need it, even when I dont ask.
She is honest with me when I need to hear it.
She pushes me to be better.

I am so excited for her and for the blessings she is going to receive while serving in new zealand. She is already in love with the country and the people and she is not even there yet.

Thanks sarah for showing me that you true friends DO exist. For teaching me that life isn't that bad, and for always making me laugh. I love you and can't wait to write you!



No comments:

Post a Comment