Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bananagrams!

This past weekend Jeff and I went to utah for a day. We met my family in Park City for a nice Easter Brunch, and then headed to Provo to hang out and sleep for the night. When we were hanging out in my parents hotel, my amazing SIL Leandra popped out Bananagrams (and chocolate candy!!) from her bag. Let me just say... This game is so fun! I have pretty much downloaded every word search type game on my phone, and I never get sick of them. We went to Walmart and they didnt have it, but Deseret Book did. I'm not sure where else they carry it. oh Barnes and Noble does too. If you in Rexburg dont look at Deseret Book right away cause we bought the last one! Its sooooo fun go get it now! I even got Jeff to play with me!!

3 comments:

  1. Eric and I love bananagrams. They also sell it at Porter's FYI. You guys should come play with us sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya jared and i got that game for christmas, its a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing i let leandra and carter borrow that

    ReplyDelete