Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our two year anniversary!!! I cant believe it! Okay I can. It hasnt gone by super fast or super slow, so it seems just about right. I have learned and grown so much these past two years. I am so lucky to have married someone like Jeff. When I met Jeff I was already dating someone else, and had plans to go on a mission the next year, but then I realized there was no way I could not call him and see what would happen. I texted him a few weeks after we met, when he was in Oregon, and asked him if I could call him. We ended up talking for hours, and were inseperable after that.

Here are some cliche reasons why I love Jeff.

He gets along great with my family.
He can always joke with me.
He is so patient with me.
He compliments my food even if I know its gross.
He likes to spoil me.
He motivates me to get more education.
He cleans the house a lot.
He honors his priesthood.
He is just so sweet to me.

I could go on forever but that would bore you to death.

Jeff thank you for being such a good husband and best friend. You have worked so hard in school and I'm so proud of you for graduating in a few months. I could not have married anyone better. You are so patient and loving with me. You are such a blessing.

Morgan

3 comments: