Saturday, April 24, 2010

recent happenings.

Has anyone else read this book? It is called Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. It is absolutely hilarious. I love it and the meaning behind it. I highly recommend it to everyone. Its a quick read. took me a few hours.

I have also been running alot. I am about to hit my new years resolution of running for 30 minutes. I'm at 27. I love running and I'm so glad Ive gotten into it. I can now run for 2 miles without stopping!! It is becoming addicting but I love how accomplished I feel after. These are my shoes, the Nike Lunarglide +. They are amazing and I wouldnt be running if it wasnt for them. I'm still working at G's Dairy. Jeff is in his last semester. He has had a few job prospects and there is one in particular that we are crossing our fingers for!! So please please please keep us in your prayers!!!

Love yaz.
M

1 comment:

  1. I love Stargirl! It is one of my favorites too. I wish that you were an early riser, cause I would love to run with you in the morning before the kids wake up. Good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete