Monday, April 26, 2010

Word Vomit.

I got this idea through another blog that for 5 minutes you write whatever is on your mind. so here it goes.


Why is Jake from the bachelor on dancing with the stars? He's so annoying, and so is vienna. okay I had work today. not that fun. There has been so much drama at work that I was literally sick to my stomach before going. I hate drama and having anxiety over it. Jeff and I have been talking a lot about my anxiety, and we have realized a lot. We realized that I do NOT like having authority figures above me. Its not that I dont like being told what to do, but its the fact of someone being over me. Its one of those things I hate to admit, but its true. So when other people control me I have to make sure I have control over myself. Its weird and really bad for me but its something I'm dealing with. Anyone else with me? I put in an order at Scentsy today through my friend Joanna in my ward. I am so excited I hope it comes soon I love new scents and I got a new warmer for my bathroom. I really dont know what I want for my birthday. I know I want a swimsuit from Lime Ricki, and I'm thinking maybe a new pair of sunglasses? Its funny how you quit being selfish when you grow up and all you ask for is money to pay rent.
I am seriously so tired from being at work from 8:30-5:45. Dancing with the stars just started so Im gonna watch that and eat sour straws. I didnt eat anything today till 3:45 and I wasnt even hungry all morning. Usually I eat all day when I work the day shift. I wish my hair would grow faster, I'm so sick of it short. geee I need to go run but ide rather be lazy.

k thats my mind :) love you all! Sorry to bore you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having anxiety again and I hope you can deal with it better now that you know what is causing it. If you need to talk or hang out I'm usually home so just come on over.

    ReplyDelete