Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things to do!

My friend Caroline wrote a blog post about what her goals were for the summer, like stuff she wanted to do. She challenged us to write one and see how many we can actually get done. Here is my list.

-Continue to get straight A's.
-Move out of Rexburg
-run 4 miles straight
-Go camping a few times
-Go to a zoo (Idaho Falls Zoo doesnt count)
-Visit St. Louis
-Meet my nephew
-Finish my quilt (yes this was my new years resolution two years ago)
-Go to the Tilamook Cheese Factory!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you made a list!
    And I can't wait to hear about your summer list successes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! we just went to the portland zoo. it was way fun. And last year we went to the tillamook cheese factory. it was pretty neat. hopefully you can get those things done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the TIllamook Cheese Factory? I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Tillamook Cheese Factory! I made Jon take me when his family still lived in oregon. You must go!

    ReplyDelete